Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tweaker Treats

I can honestly say that I don't think I have ever been this busy in my life! Even when I was juggling school, social life, family time, and volleyball. Sometimes I don't even know which way is up.

Work has been really busy, which is exactly how I want it. I love my job! My schedule has been filled just about every day. I love being busy. It not only makes the day go by quicker, but I really just love being able to help my people feel better. My job is so rewarding. I can't imagine doing anything else with my life.

Volleyball is almost over. We had our last regular season game tonight. Unfortunately, the girls didn't win tonight, but they have had a wonderful season. I am so proud of how far they have come. I am really looking forward to this Saturday. We drew Loogootee in the Sectional, so we have our work cut out for us, but I would love to come away with a WIN! I know that they can do it if they set their minds to it! We'll just have to see what happens when they step out on the floor.

The big news at our house is that it's almost time for Dwain to come home! He should be back in the States in the next two weeks. I can't tell you the exact date, but I can tell you that I am getting EXCITED! I feel like my heart grows a couple sizes every time I start to think about it. It will be enough just to know that he is okay. I am so proud of him! I love you Saheeb! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to seeing your face again! Counting down the days doesn't even come close!!

This is my favorite picture of Dwain and I -- You gotta love Christmas at Grandma Teddi's house! I love him SOOO much! He may be bigger than I am now, but I still love giving him hugs!

I really need to get my house cleaned and the yard mowed, but it's just not at the top of my priority list. I would much rather spend time with Tim or Mom and Dad than spend all my time trying to keep my house spotless. It's just not worth it. As far as I'm concerned, houses are supposed to be homes -- And our house is our HOME! There is still a deer stand in the living room. I have about four loads of laundry that needs washed. There is material all over the floor from the half-finished sewing project I am working on. My dishes are done, which is a start, but there is always more work to do. I tell you what, I'll get to it tomorrow -- Maybe.

I am sitting here on my comfy couch, watching What Not To Wear, and before I finish this post, I just have to tell you about what Chuck did this weekend. I had volleyball practice on Friday evening then because I was feeling sore and cruddy, I decided to take a bath. As I was enjoying the warm water, I heard the cat ripping through the house and before I know it, he's sitting on the edge of the tub. I couldn't believe that he would do it, but he did! My idiot cat climbed INTO the bathtub with me! He was in water up to his belly! What is WRONG with our cat! He is wired backwards, for sure. But I tell you what, it's never, ever boring at our house. We've had a lot of fun the last couple weeks giving him cat-treats made with catnip -- We call them "Tweaker Treats" because they make the cat go on some kind of acid trip. He runs all over the house, attacks the dog, attacks Tim, falls off his cat perch, chases his tail, and more for about an hour or so, then he CRASHES. We find him in a semi-comatose state -- Sometimes in the kitchen, but usually on the couch. He sleeps for hours, then he's ready to go again. Oh, I love our cat. I hope he never changes. Thank you Chuck for being so dang weird!

Well, it's definitely my bedtime. I have a full schedule every day this week, so I need to make sure that I get some good shut-eye. Sleep is so important. If I get enough sleep, there is no limit to what I can do. I hope to write to you all again soon, but I'm not making any promises. We've got a big, big couple weeks coming up, but I have never been more excited for time to go quickly. Dwain's Day of Return cannot get here soon enough. I hope you all have a great week! Good night!!!   :^)
Operation Saheeb -- Six Months, One Week        *Less than 2 weeks left!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment