Monday, April 18, 2011

Picasso's Got Nothing On Me

I had a great Monday! I slept in a little bit this morning, then got up and piddled around the house for most of the morning. I folded some laundry, played with Dixie, and did some dishes. I had to be at work by 1:30 this afternoon, but only working a half day on Mondays is amazing! Today, I did four and a half hours of massage. My schedule is pretty much booked up for the next week and a half. There are a couple openings here and there but that's it. I'm still backed up from our trip to North Carolina, and we have a short week this week because we are closed on Good Friday. I closed up the office at the end of the day so that Sammie could go out for her Momma's birthday. Happy Birthday Jane!

After leaving work, I took my paycheck to the bank then ran to Wal-Mart for a few things. I have decided to paint our porch so it looks nice, so I needed to get some paint and brushes, as well as a few other little things. While I was getting my paint color (Warm Caramel) mixed, the guy working behind the counter asked me for my phone number. I turned him down of course, but it's nice to know that someone other than Tim thinks I look pretty in my work clothes.

Finally, after about an hour and a few dollars spent, I was headed home. My poor little Dixie girl had been in her kennel all day, and she was SOO glad to see me when I got home. We went outside and played for a little while, then I started painting our porch. I would say I got it about half done, but once I lost daylight and had to use the overhead lights, the bugs ran me off the porch. I gave up for the night and came in for some supper. I should be able to finish it up tomorrow after work.

I have been very productive the last two days -- And I hope to keep that trend going the rest of this week. Yesterday, I got most of the limbs out of the yard with Grandma and Grandpa's help, cleaned off the porch, and transplanted a bunch of daffodils so they aren't scattered out through the yard. Today, the busy-ness continued. Fingers crossed that tomorrow is the same. I think I am eating lunch with Sammie tomorrow, so that will be fun -- It always is! I should also be able to get a lot of the filing project done tomorrow. Tuesday is looking to be a great day! I'm praying that we hear something from Dwain soon. I sure would love to hear his voice. It's been a week now since he left, but I know it's just the beginning. I think I am ready for bed -- Beauty sleep is super important, ya know! Good night everyone! Have a great Tuesday!   :^D
Operation Saheeb -- Day #7

No comments:

Post a Comment