Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Do They Say the "F-Word" in Pulp Fiction?

Blogging is my stress-relieving activity for the evening. Tim is fishing with one of his friends, so I am chilling on the couch -- Ahhh. So nice to relax after a long day. How about I tell you about the last two days?

Sunday was a perfect, lazy day. Tim and I watched a little TV when he got home from work Sunday morning, but we both fell asleep before too long. Tim slept most of the day (dang night shift), but I got up again a little before lunch. I hit the shower, but there was no getting pretty. I went straight into a comfy sundress and put my hair in a braid. I spent an hour or so swinging in our hammock. There is nothing quite as relaxing as laying in a hammock on a nice day with a good book. The rocking motion is incredibly soothing, and you just feel cradled by the air around you. My hammock is one of my favorite things. Mom came over Sunday afternoon for a massage. Sometimes I am jealous of the people who I give massages to -- I would LOVE to have an hour and a half massage on a Sunday afternoon. I just need to find someone who can give me a massage when I need one. After I got Tim headed off to work, I watched a little bit of a Criminal Minds marathon and the movie Pulp Fiction (because I had never seen it all the way through) then went to bed. Wow, I don't know that I have ever heard a movie with that many F-Bombs in it! I googled it, and the F-Word is used 265 times in that movie. But, it was so great! I really enjoyed watching it all the way through. It's one of those movies you can watch over and over again and see something new every time. Sunday was a great day! I hope next Sunday is just as good!

I woke up when Tim got home this morning, but I went right back to sleep again on the couch -- until about 10:30! I felt really lazy, but there is no better way to start a Monday than by sleeping in. I had to be at work at 1:00, so I left the house just after lunch. Randi, the other massage therapist I work with, was supposed to be working today and tomorrow, but her fiance hurt himself yesterday at work, so she isn't coming in this week at all. I won't be seeing her at the office until June 23rd, so I'm going to be a little BUSY! My regulars are more than enough to keep my schedule booked up, so we will have one heck of a waiting list going to try to get people in if we can. It took me forever to get to work today because I got stuck behind a road crew that was painting the center lines on the highway. I didn't want to drive through fresh paint to pass, but we only went 10 mph all the way from Elnora to Plainville. Thankfully, I had left the house really early, so I wasn't late for my first appointment. I got to work on Grandma Teddi today, which is always great! I had a full schedule, but that's pretty usual now a days. After work, I hurried to North Daviess for volleyball open gym. I don't think I'll be too sore tomorrow, and I had a blast playing. I got to work a little more directly with the hitters tonight. I can't wait until we work on blocking. After I got home from volleyball, I took a shower (I was pretty gross) then made something quick for supper. Tim was already gone when I got home, so I was only cooking dinner for myself -- He went fishing, remember? I haven't done anything productive this evening except clean the shower, which was covered in rust buildup (I HATE our water), and run the dishwasher. Now, I'm sitting on the couch, blogging and watching TV. I plan on heading to bed next. I have a busy week ahead of me. I hope you all have a great Tuesday! Good night!  :^)
Operation Saheeb -- One Month, Three Weeks, Five Days

No comments:

Post a Comment