Friday, July 22, 2011

Our Computer is TOAST!

Well, this is going to be a quick post, and I apologize. Our computer burned itself up, so blogging is not something that I am able to do much of right now. We are in the market for a new one, so I hope to be up and running again very soon.

My last post was on Saturday, but I'm not going to go into detail getting you caught up. Let's just hit the highlights. I don't want this to take all night. I had a pretty basic week this week. Nothing extraordinarily remarkable. I worked and did a pretty full schedule of massages. I had my last two volleyball open gyms on Monday and Wednesday. The heat was terrible! Thankfully, the gym is really air conditioned, so it was tolerable.

I scored some pretty good deals while couponing this week. I think I am just about stocked up on things for several months. Jessica and I even made a Facebook Page so that we can get together with people and swap coupons. Check out Coupon Clippers of Daviess County! I wound up at Jessica's house Thursday night after getting Chinese with Sammie. It was an all around great evening. I love those girls!

My plans for tomorrow also involve Jessica and Sammie. We are making a shopping trip to Evansville to pick up things for Sofia's first birthday and a few other things. There's nothing better than a Saturday out with good friends. I also plan on doing some fishing with Tim this weekend. Other than that, who knows what we will get into.

We heard from Dwain today!!! I got to chat with him a little bit on Facebook and Mom and Dad got a phone call from him. It was SOO GOOD to hear from him. It had been too long! That's such a huge load of stress that I can just throw away. Sometimes, you just can't help but worry.

Okay, I think that's all I'm going to blog about tonight. I can't really think of anything drastic that I have missed. There is probably something that I've forgotten, but oh well. I think I might grab something for supper and curl up with my Kindle. Yup, sounds like a great idea! Good night everyone!   :^)
Operation Saheeb -- Three Months, One Week, Four Days

No comments:

Post a Comment