Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Bye Bye Mommy Doggy"

TALKED TO DWAIN TONIGHT!!! He is coming HOME March 10th! Yes!!! This is one happy sister!

Sorry for not posting anything the last couple days -- It was a busy weekend. Saturday, we went down to Warrick County to visit with Tim's family. We spent almost all day Saturday watching Season One of Top Shot. Saturday night, Tim's aunt and uncle came to visit with their little boy Jaxson. Jax is terrified of dogs, so Dixie was a little scary for him, but he warmed up to her. He kept calling her "Mommy Doggy," he even told her bye when they left. "Bye Bye Mommy Doggy." Soooo cute!

Early Sunday morning, Tim and I went coyote hunting. We saw a skunk (that was scary), and a coyote, but he was too far away to shoot and he skirted around us so I never got a shot at him. Maybe next time. Sunday night, we went to a Superbowl Party for a little while, then Tim went coyote hunting again while I finished watching the game (and the commercials, they are the best part). Tim's dad Randy helped me file my taxes -- I can't wait to get my refund check! I'm seriously considering buying an elliptical to have to work out on at home. I think that would be a nice investment in my health -- I know that I need the exercise!

Mondays are my easiest day of the week -- I made it that way on purpose. I slept in with Tim today, then we had a bite to eat for lunch. I had to be at work at 2:00, where I had a full schedule of 4 massages. I helped Sammie close up the End of Day, then we headed home. Who could ask for a better Monday? I went to Mom's this evening to get a couple loads of laundry done. Dwain called and we talked to him for about an hour and a half. He cut his leg this week while doing his parachuting stuff, but he is okay. They didn't even half to use stitches to fix him back up. He told us some of the things that he has been doing. It was GREAT to talk to him! I sure have missed his voice. The best part is that he is going to have some days off where he can come home in March. His deployment date is March 30th, so it will be good to see him before he goes. March 10th, Hurry Up PLEASE!

Now, I think it's time for bed. I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow, but I am looking forward to it. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my favorite work days. I love having the mornings free to get things accomplished.

Wow, I hope Dix and Chuck calm down soon, or I may never get to sleep. You would think they hadn't seen each other in weeks. They are chasing each other and rough housing all over the living room -- Holy Moly, I hope our house is sturdy enough to handle this! We took Dixie's stitches out tonight -- She is officially healed from her surgery. Just waiting on her hair to grow back in now.   :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment