Saturday, February 12, 2011

Productivity is Over-Rated

It is 9:00 and I have done absolutely nothing today -- Besides going to my class officer meeting this morning, my day has pretty much been a waste. That makes me feel like a terrible bum, but I really just wanted to lay around today. Guess I'll have to try to be more productive tomorrow.

Tim has been feeling crappy lately (he works in a cess pool for crying out loud), so when I was in Odon today, I went to the pharmacy and picked him up some medicine to make him feel better. Day-Quil and ZiCam should have him on the mend in no time.

I have been watching movies on TV for most of the day -- Get Smart is on now; Steve Carell should be good for some laughs. I am going to fold up the mountain of laundry that is on the love seat as soon as I finish this post (shouldn't be too long, I have ADD tonight and can't focus on one thing for very long).

Dixie and Chuck have been going through a stage the last couple days where all they want to do is beat the tar out of each other -- Dixie has the advantage of course, but Chuck is very good at ambushing her when she least expects it. He chews on her paws and attacks her tail. She just plows him over. I can't yell at her for playing too rough, because he is just as mean, if not meaner, than she is -- And, I can't yell at Chuck because it doesn't do a dang bit of good to tell a cat "NO". Thankfully, they are both sacked out right now and it's pretty peaceful in the house. Give it an hour, tops, and they will be back at it. Okay, time to fold those clothes. Good night!  :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment