Friday, February 11, 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine

I have come to the conclusion that Tim needs to be on the next season of Top Shot on History Channel -- Totally up his alley. Lots of different weapons and a $100,000 prize for the winner -- Yup, he is applying for the next season.

Last night, Tim and I had barbecued pork chops and potatoes for dinner -- So, so delicious! He is such a good cook. I made a cheesecake for dessert. We watched Criminal Minds for a while, then went to bed early. The wind last night made the house very drafty. The warmest room in the house was the living room, which is the opposite of what is usual. The wind out of the south really made the house cold though. We bundled up with some extra blankets for good measure -- I am so ready for Spring weather.

Today, I had four hours of massages in the morning, then I was done for the day. I spent a little time chatting with Jessica and working in the office, but Friday is usually one of my easier days. I was home today by about 2:00; grabbed some leftovers for lunch, then crashed on the couch. I was nursing a headache (it's gone now, thank goodness) and needed a nap. After Tim left for work, Mom stopped by for a few minutes. She picked up some K-Cups for my Keurig Coffee Machine. I took it to work with me today -- It will be used there much more than I use it at home. I am not a big coffee or tea drinker, but I really like the Hot Cocoa and Hot Apple Cider. It's going to be nice to have the Keurig at work -- Good heavens, that's where I spend most of my day anyway.

Now, I am watching the History Channel on TV. For a while, I was watching America's Funniest Videos -- There is nothing better than laughing at the dumb things that people do. I was almost crying. In my professional opinion, laughter really is the best medicine -- It can make anything better. I need to head to bed soon. I have a meeting tomorrow morning to start planning my 5 year class reunion -- That's going to be an ordeal. I'm dreading it really, but that's what I get for being a class officer I suppose. Who knows, it might not be so bad. I can hope anyway. Time to hit the sack -- Dixie is giving me the "Mommy, I'm tired, lets go to bed" look and I can't ignore her any longer or she is liable to go to bed without me.  :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment