Tuesday, February 15, 2011

He drew first, so I was "Justified"

Whoa, sorry about the non-existent post from yesterday. Things are pretty busy when Tim is home from work and blogging is just not on the top of my list.

We had a great Valentine's Day! We don't do the flowers and chocolate thing, but we like to spend the day together. Tim has still been battling a cold, so we didn't really do anything super exciting. For dinner, we went out to the Fish and Carry in Odon for our romantic Valentine's Day dinner. I thought it was perfect because neither of us had to cook it! We then spent the evening watching Season One of Justified (Tim's Valentine's Day gift this year). It was a wonderful, romantic Valentine's Day!

Today, I had a busy day at work. Spring cleaning commenced on the filing cabinets -- This will be a long process; like several weeks worth of pulling out 2009 insurance stuff. I actually only had two massages this afternoon, so I got to come home early. That was very nice with Tim having the night off. Tim and I had Fish and Carry again for dinner -- Who really likes cooking, honestly? -- and watched a couple more episodes of Justified then Larry the Cable Guy's show on the History Channel then Top Shot. Now we are back to watching Justified. It's such a good show; we just can't stop.

I promise that tomorrow's post will be longer. Tonight though, I want to enjoy my evening with Tim. I just don't get enough of them.  I have a great day ahead of me tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it!   :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment