Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ice, Ice, Baby

The ice missed us last night -- Too bad it decided to rain all day, so now that it's cold, it's slicker than goose crap outside. We have limbs all over the yard because they are too heavy for the trees to support. Not sure what it's going to be like trying to get to work in the morning -- Gonna be fun I bet. Good Lord, I hope it doesn't snow too.

I made something different for supper tonight -- Mexican Chicken Casserole. I got the recipe from one of my massage clients from the office. She was telling me about it, so I decided to make it. Nothing wrong with trying new things -- I get so bored eating the same thing sometimes. It turned out really well! I thought it was very tasty and it was really easy to make. My kind of meal! There are leftovers for lunch tomorrow, which will be a welcome relief from my usual ham and cheese.

Today was exhausting. It was my first day back since being sick, but I only had problems with my sinuses. The spearmint aromatherapy is my massage room helped immensely. I made a trip to Wal-Mart on my lunch break to pick up a couple things -- Just in case I get snowed in tomorrow. I also bought a humidifier to make the air better for us to breathe (stupid propane heat makes it really dry in our house). Not a bad day, but tiring.

I would like to apologize for the boring-ness of my posts the last few days. Being sick has made me feel very un-inspired. I hope to do better in the future. I am very ready for my nice soft bed now. Not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I look forward to it regardless.  :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment