Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am so Blessed!

Going to be a short post today -- I have lots to do and not enough time to do it.

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I spent the morning working the front desk and visiting with patients. I made my trip to Wal-Mart over lunch -- That was unpleasant! I only had an hour to get everything I needed so I was very rushed, and I still managed to spend $75 dollars, which isn't really terrible considering how much I had to get, but holy moly, that place takes your money hand over fist. My afternoon was completely booked solid, so that was super fantastic! I love having a full schedule!

After work, (We even got done early, and it wasn't dark yet when I got off -- YES!) Tim and I made dinner and watched a movie. It was a very nice night in. Salt is a strange movie -- I'm not really sure what I think about it, but it was okay I guess. I wouldn't buy it, but it was fine to watch. Dixie and Chuck got in MAJOR, BIG trouble last night when they pulled the steaks off the counter that Tim had spent an hour making. I'm sure they knew it was wrong, but just couldn't resist them. They were yummy after all (We cleaned them off before we ate them, of course).

This morning, I had to contend with Chuck in the shower as usual. He got wetter than normal though cause he LAID DOWN in the water! What a dork! Hands down, that cat ain't right! I couldn't resist taking some pictures of him -- They aren't the best quality, because I have no idea where Tim put our camera, so I had to use my phone, which is designed to be Glenna-proof, not take good pictures.

Soggy Kitty 

I'm Gonna Get the Soap! 

HI MOM!

I sure do love my life! Today, I have been busy in the office (I'm on my lunch break now). Mary Sue's mother just scared the living daylights out of me, but she is so dang cute I don't even care! We have a staff meeting at 1:00, then I have four massages this afternoon! Another GREAT day -- I am very blessed; I get a lot of great days. Tim is home again tonight -- Making pork chops for supper! Woo Hoo! I can't wait!  :^D

No comments:

Post a Comment