Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Love Country Music

Tim is still sick today -- This cold is just hanging on and he can't shake it. I felt so bad for him when he was trying to sleep today; he couldn't stop coughing. That makes it next to impossible to get a decent sleep. He is off tomorrow night though, so maybe he will be able to recover with a couple days off.

My original plan to work outside today in the nice weather was shot in the foot when I realized that they had spread turkey manure on the fields around the house. WOW! That reeks in a big way! No way was I going to be outside in that nasty stuff. Guess it's going to have to wait a couple more days. One of the hazards of living in the country -- Made even worse by the fact that we literally live in the middle of a cornfield. We had a lazy inside day instead. I tidied up the house a bit, made spaghetti for lunch, and read my new Cosmo Magazine. Other than that, we didn't do much today. It was nice.

Right now, I am watching the Grammy Awards. What have I learned from this? Justin Bieber is an annoying little boy, Mick Jagger is an old man who did way, way, way too many drugs (You are not sexy; please stop acting like an idiot, it's not attractive), and I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC. There are better things on TV, but I can't seem to stop watching. I am thinking of going to bed soon. Tomorrow is Monday, but I don't mind. I'm actually looking forward to it (if you really want the truth). I have a short week this week, but that probably means the week will seem to take forever.

Yup, it's bedtime. I might even read a little bit. Hopefully Dix will stop barking at every little noise (The furnace kicking on just scared the daylights out of her and every car that goes by the house is someone coming to invade us). Chuck has already claimed his spot on the couch. My life would be so boring without those two. Sweet dreams!  :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment