Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rain is a Good Thing

I think it should be illegal to work on rainy days. I love my job, but it was REALLY hard to get outta bed this morning. Rainy days are meant for curling up on the couch.

Besides the rain, I had a great day at work today. I bullied Samantha into coming in for a massage right before lunch, then we went out for sandwiches at Subway. The rest of the day was pretty typical. Only two massages meant that my day was busy at the front desk. I enjoy a challenge, and let me tell ya, the front desk is definitely challenging.

Tim and Dixie are currently playing tug of war through the middle of the living room. Not sure who is winning, but it's very entertaining. Now, it's time for supper (Hamburgers, I think), then I'll be ready to curl up on the couch before bed. I have a FULL schedule tomorrow and Chinese with Sammie to look forward to! Can't wait!!!  :^)

1 comment:

  1. You actually had to "bully" someone into coming in for a massage... :-)

    ReplyDelete