Thursday, January 13, 2011

"You're Probably Not as Dippy as She is Though"

Went to Wal-Mart today after work to pick up some things. THIRD visit this week! As I was checking out, the man standing behind me told me that I looked almost identical to another girl he knows. This really surprised me because I do not look like your average girl lol. We were talking about the fact that you can travel 5 hours from home and meet someone who looks SOO familiar (this guy works at the Duke Energy plant at Edwardsport.) As I was putting the last of the grocery bags in my cart, he told me "You're probably not as dippy as she is though" -- And then I proceeded to drop the bag in my hand on the floor, scattering soup cans and such all over the floor. Talk about irony!! I had been just about to tell him that I may not be graceful, but I can at least walk and chew gum at the same time -- I decided that he might think I was full of it if I finished my thought, so I just laughed my head off. Poor man probably thought I was crazy, but I gave him a business card after we talked about the fact that we do a lot of business with Duke Energy people at the office. So, I guess that's making the most out of any situation, huh? Best trip to Wal-Mart this week!


Made a trip to Mom's to deliver some supplies before heading back to our house. She has gotten two more goat kids today -- Cute as can be!

 
I decided that chili sounded good for supper (It was very delicious), but while I was digging through the deep freeze on the porch I was dive-bombed by a tweety bird. Tim dispatched it (while wearing Carhartt's and flip flops) with his trusty Red Ryder BB Gun. Chuck thought he was a big bad kitty and batted the poor, dead thing ALL OVER the porch. I kinda felt sorry for it.

Now, it's time for bed again! So glad that tomorrow is Friday, its going to be a great day (ITS JEAN DAY) at work and I should be home after lunch. The best part about Friday's is that I only work a half day  :^)



No comments:

Post a Comment