Thursday, March 10, 2011

Grandma Sara's Doggie Daycare

The plan for this morning was to work on some things that needed done in the office -- Change of plans: I made an awesome brochure to promote massage therapy. It is totally freaking amazing, but I got a little bit too carried away. The over-achiever in me kicked into overdrive. I suppose that still counts as a productive morning, but there are some things that I am gonna have to finish up tomorrow before I call it a week.

Tim took me out for lunch at Mi Pueblo today. How awesome is that? He is so good to me. I ate entirely too much and was miserable for the rest of the day, but it was delicious! After lunch, I had a full schedule of 5 massages. My first one was a new patient. She was upset after the massage, because she didn't get an "hour" massage. It's my fault for not explaining to her that I have to allow time between appointments to get my table ready and complete my notes, but when you are at least 10 minutes late, I think you should expect your massage to be a little shorter. Not much I could have done differently, but she still complained about it. She was totally thrilled with the actual massage, but wanted it to last longer. Well, DUH! Everyone wants a massage to last longer. I feel just as rushed with only an hour to work on people. I prefer to have an hour and a half or two hours. That really gives me time to work on everything and do a good job too. The rest of the day went without a hitch. Only one more day -- And it's Friday, so that means I get to wear jeans tomorrow to work! YES! -- then it's the weekend!!!

After work, I came home and gathered up our trash. I took it with me to burn at Mom and Dad's when I collected Dixie from Grandma Sara's Doggie Daycare. Other than that, the only thing I have done is load the dishwasher. I need to figure out something easy and quick for dinner -- It's really late, but we are hungry. Pizza sounds good. I'm going to try to get to bed again early today. I have a big day tomorrow. That's about all I have to share today -- 24 is just not enough hours to get everything done. I'll try write more tomorrow.   :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment