Monday, March 21, 2011

Yeah TOAST! French TOAST!

Today was a great Monday; if such a thing exists. Tim and I woke up early and went to Mom's to listen for turkeys at sunrise. There were turkeys EVERYWHERE! I cannot wait until April 27th when season comes in. As we were walking back to the house, Chuck was tormenting a field mouse in the driveway. The mouse got even though and bit him on the lip. He got down to business after that, and the mouse died shortly afterwards. I made French Toast for breakfast. It wasn't the best I've ever eaten, but it was my first time making it on my own, so I think it was just dandy. French Toast is one of my favorite foods, maybe even my favorite. YUM!

After breakfast, we were lazy for the rest of the morning. I didn't have to be at work until 3:30, so we had plenty of time to kill. We had a great morning. Dixie and Chuck were still in rare form. There was a lot of running and rough housing in our house. Tim even got involved in the fun, but they play hard and he is usually the one that gets maimed in some way. Today, he made it through unscathed. Nothing of consequence happened this morning, and nothing productive was accomplished. Yup -- Good morning.

Finally, it was time to head to work. I only had two massages today, which is super slow in comparison to a typical day, but it was kinda nice to have an easy day. After my two appointments, I made a trip to Subway to get a sandwich for Tim's supper. After getting my good-night kiss, I headed for home. There was just enough daylight left for a quick run with Dixie. She loves it almost as much as I do. I'm so glad that Tim taught her well. It makes it much more enjoyable to know that she will do what I tell her to. One good, blood pumping run later, I plopped down on the couch. I am watching a movie and messing around on the computer. I have a project that I am working on, but it's a secret so I'll tell you about it when I get it finished. For now, Good night! Have a great Tuesday! I know I will!! I just hope my Sammie feels better by tomorrow. She is feeling sickly, and I really missed seeing her today.   :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment