Tuesday, March 8, 2011

'Tis But A Flesh Wound

WHAT A DAY! This morning started out very ordinary, but as the day went on, things just kept getting more interesting. I worked on the filing cabinet system this morning -- Big Surprise, huh? After lunch and our staff meeting, I had a full afternoon of massages. My schedule is completely booked through the rest of the week! I really need to be in bed already so I'm not dragging butt the rest of the week, but I have been having too much fun this evening. My new phone came today, and I have spent the last 3 hours messing with it -- I have new ringtones and pictures downloaded. I could go nuts with it, but like I said, I need to be asleep already. I'm going to make a quick post, then hit the hay.

I finally broke down and called the repair shop about getting my poor, abused car fixed -- Remember the mailbox incident in January? That back corner needs a little love. Turns out, it was an expensive boo boo. I guess I'll have to be more careful -- But it's not like I did it on purpose. It's a good thing my schedule is so busy. These repairs are going to hurt the bank a little bit.

The other major thing that happened today (besides the fact that it's raining again), is that I sliced the tip of my finger open at work. All I was doing was moving wet sheets from the washer to the dryer -- Somehow, I caught my finger on something sharp and sliced a big chunk almost completely off. It's just barely hanging on. It really hurts to type actually, and it's sore when I bump it -- Not good. I need it to be able to work! Doing massages feels weird with a Band-Aid on your finger. I will suffer through, but I am going to have to make yet another trip to Wal-Mart tomorrow to get Neosporin Band-Aids. They work great, and hopefully it will heal up fast.

It is definitely time for bed now. Dixie made a skunk free trip outside to potty, and Chuck is already sacked out for the night. It's going to be a busy rest of the week, but it will be good. I can feel it!!  :^)

1 comment:

  1. Ouch about your finger!!!! But yay for the new phone! I think mine is on its last leg! It turns off by itself and the buttons don't work sometimes. Just my luck!

    Love that you blog so much! I need to get into that habit! :)

    ReplyDelete