Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jason Clutter!!

Friday was a great day! I wound up with 4 massages that morning, so even though I took a day off last week, my hours didn't really suffer too terribly much. After finishing up my massages, I stuck around a little while to chat with Sammie. I don't usually get to see her on Fridays, so I just can't resist chatting with her when I do. Tim went fishing with Travis Friday afternoon, so I had the house to myself for a few hours. Now, my plan was to do some tidying up, but I wound up getting engrossed in my book and before I knew it, Tim was headed home and I needed to figure out something for supper. I didn't want to cook, Tim didn't want to cook, so I went to the Fish and Carry to pick up supper -- and that was the best idea I had all day. It was delicious! Tim had been awake for way too many hours, so he crashed out on the couch shortly after sitting down. I was watching the second Harry Potter movie, but once it was over, I transferred Tim to the bedroom and we got a good, long night's sleep. We were both really overdue.

Saturday was THE DEFINITION of a lazy day. Tim and I got up fairly early, but we were still able to sleep in til about 9:00. We made burgers for lunch, then spent the afternoon laying on the couch watching NCIS and catching up on our chill out time. I read quite a bit, but that is really all we got accomplished. Last night, we went down to the 4 Seasons in Washington to see Jason Clutter play some country music. He put on one heck of a show! He ain't bad looking either, but don't tell Tim that. They both have the cowboy thing going on, and every girl with hormones LOVES a man in tight jeans, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. I sure do love my country boy! We had a great time listening to music and enjoying a couple drinks. I'm sure that was the smallest crowd that Jason Clutter has had in years. He grew up with Tim's cousin Adam, so we kinda had a small town connection to the entertainment. Anyway, we had an absolute blast last night.

My plans for Sunday are not too productive either. Tim and I ate leftovers for lunch (YES, no cooking again), then went to get his ground blind. Dixie loves running around the woods; there are so many smells and so many things to see. Next, I'm headed to Washington with Mom and Grandma Teddi for my cousin Sara's bridal shower. Should be a fun afternoon, but I'll be ready to get back home. The only other things I need to work on today is possibly vacuuming and sweeping the floors. I need to get some laundry done, but I don't think it's going to happen today. I have really enjoyed our lazy weekend. Tomorrow is Monday. No one really likes Monday's, but you can't stop em from happening. Oh well, just gotta make the best of it.   :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment