Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lazy Saturdays = AMAZING

Friday turned out to be a very busy day. I was beyond excited to be able to sleep in an hour, but my brain is trained to wake up at 6:30, so that's what I did. Tim and I watched re-runs of The A-Team instead of sleeping in. It's our morning ritual. I had a goose-egg on my noggin all day yesterday, because Dixie is an abusive pet. She likes to play fetch with herself, and throws a bone over her shoulder so she can go get it again. It's fine until she throws the bone, and it whacks me on the forehead. That's what happened yesterday when I was laying on the couch, minding my own business. Out of nowhere, a bone nails me! It didn't break the skin, but there is a red mark and it's still tender to the touch (Tim has bumped it twice now). Is is possible to file a charge of domestic violence against your pet??

Work yesterday was about average. I started at 9:00 (Carmin complained about the high gas prices for almost the whole hour, but they are getting pretty gosh darn ridiculous!) and my last one was at 11:00. I was supposed to have a massage at 12:00 too, but I guess she blew me off because she was a no-show. Oh well, her loss. After finishing up my massages, I worked on stuff in the office for a couple hours. Randi and I finally found time to swap massages in the afternoon because her schedule was pretty open. We don't get to do it very often, because our schedules are so busy, and we were a couple months overdue. It felt nice to be on the receiving end of a massage -- I think I need bribe Tim more often though because he is good at giving massages too.

Last night after work, we made a trip south to see Tim's parents and make a pit stop at Dave's Gun Shop. Tim needed to pick up a couple things from home to get ready for turkey hunting, and he bought a new handgun at Dave's. We spent an hour or two at Kim and Randy's (brats for dinner!!!), then headed back home for the evening. It was a late night, but it's always nice to sleep in our own bed. By the time I got home, I was ready to crash -- So that's why I'm writing today instead of yesterday.

We have done NOTHING productive today. Dixie and Chuck finished off the milk in the bottom of my cereal bowl this morning, and none of us have moved since then. I think I will try to get some laundry and such done later, but now, all I want to do is lay around. Sometimes, it's good to be lazy, especially after a busy week. I need to run to the grocery store sometime today -- Maybe I can talk Tim into getting Fish and Carry for dinner. He and Dixie are cuddled up on the couch together right now -- She is such a Daddy's Girl!

I just talked to my sibling for about an hour!! It is always so great to catch up with him. He is being just as lazy as the rest of us today -- Laying around, watching movies and listening to music. My phone was dying or else I would have kept on jabbering. I can't wait for the next time I get to see him -- There is nothing better! I'm so proud of that boy. He will always be my skinny, obnoxious little brother, but he has accomplished a lot in his life already. This is one proud big sister!   :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment