Tuesday, March 15, 2011

That Groundhog Was FULL OF IT!

What an absolutely BLAH day! I'm sick to death of this gloom and doom weather we are having. That dumb groundhog should be fired!  "Spring is coming early this year" -- What a bunch of malarkey! Please, please, please let the sun shine soon. My sanity can't take much more!

The last two days have been pretty average. The time change is kicking my butt, but I'll get used to it. Waking up at what used to be 5:30 was murder this morning though. Yesterday at work, I had a full schedule of 5 massages then I was headed home for the day. I made nachos for supper, and Tim and I went to bed early. Very typical of a Monday. I still need to figure out what's going on with my vacuum cleaner (for some reason it's not picking anything up), but I can work on that some other time.

My afternoon today looks pretty good. I have one opening, but I have made a couple calls so I hope that it fills up. I'm taking a day off this week, so I would like the hours. I've been working all morning on the filing cabinet project, but the phone has been ringing like crazy so I haven't gotten a good run at it. I'm headed to lunch next, then back for our staff meeting at 1:00.

Tim is going to be home this evening, so we are going to enjoy a nice evening on the couch. Our next Netflix movie should be in the mailbox, and Top Shot and Larry the Cable Guy's Only in America are on tonight. Should be a great evening! I might even get creative for supper -- Who knows? Guess you will find out tomorrow. This is all the time I have today for blogging. I'm a busy girl!   :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment